Last Updated: 5th October 2023
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at japp.io (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at [Contact Email].
1. What Information Do We Collect?
- Personal Information: While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, etc.
- Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the website is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
3. Will Your Information be Shared with Anyone?
We keep your information confidential and do not share it with third parties without your consent unless the law requires it.
4. How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
We employ administrative, physical, and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. However, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
5. What Are Your Privacy Rights?
You have the right to review, change, or terminate your account at any time.