8085 is a Microprocessor which was developed by Intel in 1970s. All the instructions in this microprocessor are encoded in a single byte. Some of the instructions are followed by one or two bytes of data, which can be a memory address, an immediate operand or a port number.
In this post, we will write a program in 8085 to Find the Maximum of N Numbers.
Start Address <- 2200H C <- M[Address] Address <- Address + 1 A <- M[Address] C <- C - 1 Address <- Address + 1 If A >= M[Address], go to 10 A <- M[Address] Address <- Address + 1 C <- C - 1 If C != 0, go to 8 M[Address] <- A Stop
LXI H, 2200H MOV C, M INX H MOV A, M DCR C BACK: INX H CMP M JNC NEXT MOV A, M NEXT: DCR C JNZ BACK INX H MOV M,A RST 5
2200H: 04 2201H: 02 2202H: 03 2203H: 04 2204H: 03 2205H: 04 -> Output
Check out our other 8085 programs
- Program to Calculate 8-bit Sum of N 8-bit Numbers
- Program to Find the Maximum of N Numbers
- Program to Find the Minimum of N Numbers
- Program to multiply two 8-bit numbers without using shifting multiplicand
- Program to multiply two 8-bit numbers using shifting multiplicand
- Program to divide a 16-bit number with an 8-bit number
- Program to find the HCF of two numbers
- Program to find the HCF of N numbers
- Program to convert binary number to decimal
- Program to convert binary number to decimal without using DAA
- Program to convert decimal to binary
Let us know in the comments if you are having any questions regarding this microprocessor program.
And if you found this post helpful, then please help us by sharing this post with your friends. Thank You